Master of the Tasks Team Building in Chester
What to Expect from your Master of the Tasks Team Away Day?
Master of the Tasks team building in Chester is the perfect opportunity for you and your colleagues to work on your communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills. With a comedic host to manage the event, they will meet you all and explain how the activity will run before splitting you all up into smaller teams. Then, from there, it will be time to open your golden envelope to reveal your first task! With both “Practice” and “Live” tasks thrown in the mix, you will either have around 10 minutes to prepare your strategy or have to think up an idea on the spot (respectively). With around 25 weird and wacky tasks to take on, which team will be crowned the masters by the end of the day?
- A light-hearted event inspired by British TV shows
- Themed games and props
- Enthusiastic taskmaster to host
- Funny tasks that require working together
- Over 25 games to choose from
- Visuals, music and game material included
- Set up on the day
- Medals and prize for the winners
There are no reviews yet.