Life Drawing Hen Party in Manchester
What Does the Life Drawing Hen Party in Manchester Include?
During the life drawing hen party in Manchester, the girls will get together with a nude male model and art tutor to let out their creative side. This fully organised event will kick off with a meet and greet of your nude life model and tutor. When everyone is friendly, the model will de-robe and strike a couple of poses. Our classes are held in private venues for you ease, however we can provide a mobile life drawing party and bring the fun to you. With all the sketching equipment included, put your skills to the test and create your own artwork. While you’re feeling inspired, the art tutor will be around to spread tips and play some games. To top this figure drawing workshop off, all the group can take home their masterpieces as a memento of the day.
- Enjoy this cheeky hen do activity
- Meet your drawing tutor who will guide your event
- Then your introduced to your nude life male model
- He’ll de-robe and get into various poses throughout the session
- Then draw and play some fun games
- Includes all drawing materials
- Plus a bottle of bubbly for the bride to be to take away
- Get to take home all our fine art work!
- All our models are keen and experienced, so we're sure they'll give you plenty of inspiration.
- Price includes venue hire of a private room in city centre bars, hotels and venues. Most venues are licensed to purchase drinks. We can come to your venue if you prefer.
- In some cases, your model will double as a tutor as well
“We had a great time thank you, Sally and the life model were both great fun and it was very well and tastefully organised. I would recommend you to any friends wishing to book party events as you were so helpful from beginning to end. I booked a Life Drawing Class for my sister's hen weekend in May. Tom dealt with my party booking from beginning to end and was so prompt at responding. The website makes it easy and fun for all your guests to be kept in the loop.
The event itself was great fun and very well and tastefully organised. Sally, our Art teacher was fabulous and we were all made to feel very comfortable and not rushed through our scheduled time slot, which was great as we were a party of 20. The venue was organised for us, which was great as we were visiting Manchester for the weekend. I would book through Funktion Events again and recommend the service and events highly! Get booking! :-) x”