Jive Dance for Groups in Oxford
- Learn a fully choreographed & fun dance routine
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
Travel to the 1940’s era of dance with a classy and energetic Oxford Jive dance birthday party. Kick off your experience with a fun warm up to get the whole birthday group in the party mood, before learning some of the classic steps and hand movements of this iconic dance style. The whole session is guided by an experienced dance instructor, who will make sure all the moves are tailored to your fitness abilities and wants.
The whole class is fully organised for you, with a choreographed dance routine and all the classic tunes to dance to. You’ll all have plenty of time to practice the moves as you go, before the finale of a full dance routine with the whole group involved. If some of your family wants to watch and maybe capture the experience on video, all spectators come free of charge to complete your Oxford Jive dance birthday party.
There are no reviews yet.