Irish Dance Hen Party in Dublin
- Learn some traditional Irish dance
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn basic moves and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then combine all the moves together to some classic Irish music.
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
The Dublin Irish dance class hen party consists of a fun Irish dancing lesson fused together with world class, Irish music. If you fancy a dance class hen party with a difference then look no further. During the Irish dance class hen party, your group will learn an Irish dance routine with some similar dance moves to the world famous Riverdance sensation.
The Riverdance is notable for its rapid leg and foot movements, with the body and arms kept almost stationary. It looks fantastic when done in formation and it’s a great hen party dance class. This dance routine will be a show stopper to show off at every occasion, including the wedding reception. An Irish dance class party will guarantee you get your Dublin hen party singing and dancing while the bride to be receives all the attention. This hen party dance class includes two hours of fun with a professional dancer, lively singer and traditional Irish music.
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers / pumps. Dress up in short dresses, black tights, get inspiration from River Dance.