Hostage Kidnap Team Activity in Portsmouth
Meet up with sketchy informants, conduct forensic analysis and race against time to save your captured CEO in the intense Hostage Kidnap team building activity in Portsmouth. Groups will learn a series of special skills like surveillance of suspects, negotiating, and learn how to use real-life forensic materials in order to bring the culprit to justice and bring your CEO to safety, all the while developing their own personal skills that are highly needed in almost every workplace today. Squads will get the chance to develop communication, problem-solving and analytical skills to name a few in this highly engaging activity that companies of all shapes and sizes will enjoy!
- Challenge your team to rescue their kidnapped CEO within 3 hours
- Learn surveillance and negotiation skills from Scotland Yard Detectives
- Meet up with a police informer and extract information from them
- Pay a cash ransom and track down the money
- Examine items and decipher clues
- This activity is suitable for 20 to 150+ participants
- Promotes beneficial skills such as communication and leadership
- Will travel to your venue
- The winning team will receive prizes at the end of the activity
There are no reviews yet.