Gorge Scrambling Stag Do in Cardiff
What is the Cardiff Gorge Scrambling Stag Do?
Get yourselves out into the wilderness where you’ll get to explore and navigate your way through an awesome river gorge by swimming, climbing and scrambling with an experienced guide to assist you. Taking place in the stunning Brecon Beacons national park just a short distance from the Welsh capital, you’ll even get to test your nerves with a thrilling waterfall jump as well as explore caves and rapids amongst the stunning environment around you. If you’re looking to get away from the city for a little while to get some fresh air and take in your surroundings, then this is a fantastic way to do it whilst challenging yourselves to something different… even if you’ve got no experience with anything like this, everyone can have a go and take part!
- An adrenaline-pumping set of outdoor activities
- Gorge scrambling, climbing and boulder hopping in the countryside
- Also experience waterfall jumps, cave exploration and raging rapids
- Trained guide provided
- All kit included – wetsuits, helmets & safety equipment
- No prior experience needed
- Duration, half day from 10am-1pm or 1pm-4pm
- Located in Brecon Beacons National Park
There are no reviews yet.