Gorge Scrambling for Groups in Cardiff
What Does the Cardiff Gorge Scrambling for Groups Include?
Take yourselves to the stunning Brecon Beacons to explore caves, swim through rapids and scramble your way up a thrilling river gorge before testing your nerve with a thrilling waterfall jump! With an experienced co-ordinator to guide you, they’ll provide all your safety equipment for you on the day before guiding you through the stunning countryside. Even if you’ve never done anything like this before, it’s a great way to take yourselves out of the hustle and bustle of the Welsh capital for a bit to take in the fresh air and try something completely different.
- A unique set of outdoor activities
- Gorge scrambling, climbing and boulder hopping
- Also experience waterfall jumps, cave exploration and raging rapids
- Trained guide provided
- All kit included – wetsuits, helmets & safety equipment
- No prior abilities needed
- Duration, half day from 10am-1pm or 1pm-4pm
- Located in Brecon Beacons National Park
There are no reviews yet.