Ghyll Scrambling & Canoeing for Groups in the Lake District
- Take part in two outdoor water adventures
- Receive a full safety briefing
- Expert instructor for both activities
- You will be equipped with the necessary safety equipment
- 3 hours of ghyll scrambling
- 3 hours of canoeing
- Climbing and scrambling up and down ghylls (streams and rivers)
- Sliding and jumping into water pools
- Also, learning to master your canoe, while splashing each other
- You need to wear warm clothes, not jeans. Trainers are fine.
Many people travel to the Lake District for its beautiful scenery and variety of pretty lakes, and of course for the amazing outdoor activities the region has to offer. Two popular birthday party activities include the unique Ghyll Scrambling and well known Canoeing, both perfect for a full day of birthday party action and outdoor fun.
The Lake District Ghyll Scrambling and Canoeing birthday party session will kick off with a full safety briefing and getting to know all of your safety equipment before diving into the exciting events that make up a full day. Ghyll Scrambling includes sliding, splashing and scrambling through streams and rivers and always ends in lots of laughs. Whereas the Canoeing offers a more laid back experience, making these two activities a perfect pairing for a birthday party.
There are no reviews yet.