Game of Thrones Winterfell Tour Stag Do in Belfast
What Happens on a Belfast Game of Thrones Winterfell Tour Stag Do?
Winter is coming! So round up the lads for your stag do in Belfast and head to the Game of Thrones Winterfell Tour. This fully guided tour will take you around ionic film locations seen in the hit series, such as King Robb’s Camp, Tollymore Forest and the set for Winterfell Castle. Of course you will be dressed like the Starks to do so, with thick cloaks, replica weapons and flags. The guide on hand has appeared in the show previously, so they have all the insider gossip and knowledge to share with you on the day. To round off the tour, you and the lads will get to meet Odin and Thor, the real dogs who starred as the Starks’ direwolves!
- Visit iconic locations from the award winning Game of Thrones series
- Travel around with a guide who has appeared in the show
- Insider gossip, information and behind the scenes
- 10+ film locations from series 1-7 of the TV show
- Includes King Robb’s Camp, Tollymore Forest and the set for Winterfell Castle
- Meet Odin and Thor who played the Starks’ Direwolf pups
- An immersive experience complete with cloaks, replica weapons and flying Stark flags
- Lunch (not included in tour price) will be taken at a traditional Irish pub with quality, good value, Irish themed food (Costs approx £10).
- Price includes coach transfer, any admission and a tour guide
- Meet outside Visit Belfast Tourist Office with a 9am start time
- Please be aware that this tour is not wheelchair friendly and will include walking treks on uneven surfaces
There are no reviews yet.