Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Belfast
Combine dodgeball with archery in this totally wacky combat archery tag stag do in Belfast, a popular option for anyone looking for something unique to break the ice. This energetic experience is a perfect way to kick off the weekend, giving you and the lads the opportunity to get a little competitive in a series of archery inspired games. Duck behind obstacles and shoot the other players, eliminating them and earning points for your team as you go. No prior skills are needed to enjoy this activity, simply turn up, gear up and have a good time!
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.