Flamenco Show & Tapas Dinner Hen Party in Barcelona
When in Spain, make the most of the fun and light-hearted culture with a traditional Flamenco show and tapas dinner hen party in Barcelona. As well as being true, Spanish entertainment that will fill your evening with pleasure, this cheeky little package means that your whole night is sorted before you even arrive. This includes a half an hour Flamenco show, starring the classic dance and some sultry moves to entertain the whole group. After the show is finished, you’ll be led to a nearby restaurant to wine and dine on some Spanish cuisine. Here, you can look forward to a selection of 9 different tapas dishes and large jugs of sangria to quench your thirst.
- Group typically meets at Placa Reial fountain (next to Las Ramblas) unless advised otherwise.
- Watch a 30-minute passionate flamenco show
- After the show, the English speaking guide will escort the group to a nearby, centrally based restaurant for a 2 hour Tapas meal with drinks.
- Kick off the stag night in Spanish-style!
- Followed by a substantial 9 plate tapas meal at a nearby restaurant
- Large jug of Sangria per 4 people (with meal)
- A full bar service is available at the flamenco show should you wish to purchase drinks
- Available time slots 7:50pm or 8:50pm
There are no reviews yet.
Barcelona Hen Party Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Apartments
- Return Airport Transfers
- Flamenco & Tapas Dinner
- Cocktail Making Bar Crawl
- Nightclub Entry
- Private apartments
- Centrally located
- 4-6 person apartments
- Twins, doubles and sofa beds
- Security / behaviour deposit taken for each apartment on arrival