Flamenco Show & Tapas Dinner Stag Do in Barcelona
Opt for a more unique evening entertainment and enjoy the flamenco show and tapa dinner stag do in Barcelona. This kind of show is traditional when it comes to evening fun in Barcelona, so why not party like the Spanish for the stag weekend? To kick things off, you and the group will enjoy a half an hour flamenco show, followed by a delicious tapas meal so you can get a real taste of the culture. Alongside your selection of nine different tapas, you can enjoy large jugs of sangria to wash everything down with and get you a little tipsy.
- Group typically meets at Placa Reial fountain (next to Las Ramblas) unless advised otherwise.
- Watch a 30-minute passionate flamenco show
- After the show, the English speaking guide will escort the group to a nearby, centrally based restaurant for a 2 hour Tapas meal with drinks.
- Kick off the stag night in Spanish-style!
- Followed by a substantial 9 plate tapas meal at a nearby restaurant
- Large jug of Sangria per 4 people (with meal)
- A full bar service is available at the flamenco show should you wish to purchase drinks
- Available time slots 7:50pm or 8:50pm
There are no reviews yet.