Drumming Event in Middlesbrough
What to Expect from the Middlesbrough Drumming Challenge?
With the Middlesbrough drumming challenge you can expect to learn a new skill as you transform into a percussion orchestra. You will start the experience by meeting your event facilitator who will take you through the challenge from start to finish. First they will hand out the drums so that everyone has one and then split you up into smaller groups. In your groups you will then learn your rhythms and when you have all got the hang of it you can then perform your rhythms together. The best part about this experience is that no previous drumming experience is needed for everyone to get involved.
- Break the ice with music!
- Professional, engaging host
- Collection of differently sized percussion instruments provided
- Learn drumming techniques
- No prior drumming skills needed
- We’ll come to your venue, conference or event
- Final team performance at the end
- Duration is totally flexible to suit your outcome, whether it’s an icebreaker or team event
What is the Duration?
The duration of the drumming team event can vary but it typically lasts from 30 minutes to the whole day depending on your group size.
There are no reviews yet.