Dirty Dancing Dance Class Hen Party in Windsor
“No one puts Baby in the corner” and no one should miss out on the Dirty Dancing hen party in Windsor. Those who have watched the Dirty Dancing 80s classic (and those who haven’t) will enjoy shimmying and twirling around the dance floor in this flamboyant dance parade. Learn and rehearse all the iconic moves and before you know it, you’ll be putting together a full dirty dance routine of your own. The Dirty Dancing hen party will always take place in a convenient and spacious venue in the core of the town with dance lessons lasting 90 minutes depending on your preference.
- You love the film, you know the songs, now learn the moves from Dirty Dancing
- Learn a fun dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some basic moves from the film
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together to a medley of tracks ‘Do You Love Me’ ‘The Time of Your Life’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Before you learn a full dance routine from the popular Dirty Dancing classic, you will start with a fun warm up with instruction from an experienced dance teacher. On your Dirty Dancing journey, you will pick up all the essential moves along the way and eventually you will put together your very own full dance routine. Learn the iconic moves in the film such as the lifts, spins, footwork and of course the super dip! If one of your fellow hens doesn’t fancy getting down and dirty, then they can always spectate for free so no one will ever feel left out at any time.
- Gym wear, trainers / pumps
- Dress up in big skirts, kitten heels, Baby’s blue cardigan!
You can dress up for the part with kitten heels and big frilly skirts straight out of the 1987 classic or simply wear gym wear, its whatever you fancy, remember this party is all about you! If you love the film and know the songs, now it’s time to learn the moves regardless of how well you perform, you’re guaranteed to have laughs left, right and centre. Once you and the girls smash it, put all of what you have learnt to a medley of tracks from the Dirty Dancing film like ‘The Time of Your Life’. Who knows, if you really smash it you could try and perform it with the groom at the wedding if they have an idea of what they’re doing as part of your first dance.
There are no reviews yet.