Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Sheffield
What to Look Forward to on a Sheffield Dance Hen Party?
Bring a truly one-of-a-kind activity to your day by bringing everyone together on a dance hen party in Sheffield to learn a fully choreographed dance routine to a theme of your choice. Hosted by an experienced dance instructor, this class will take place at a private city centre venue. After arriving at the spacious venue you’ll meet your instructor before warming up. When you start getting into the basic moves and steps your tutor can adjust the difficulty of the class if need be. This makes sure that all the girls in your group have the chance to take part and learn something new regardless of age, ability or experience.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Sheffield
- Single Ladies
- 90's Dance
- Musical Theatre
- 80's Dance
- Spice Girls
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.