Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Nottingham
What to Look Forward to on a Nottingham Dance Party Ideas Hen Party?
If you want a bit of action without getting too hot and heavy, a hen party dance class in Nottingham is right up your street! Strut your stuff like Beyoncé, become a material girl like Madonna or get a little spooky with Michael Jackson – the list goes on for the fun and friendly party dance themes with over 30 to choose from. The class will be run by a trained dance instructor and held within a private function room in the city centre or a surrounding area. After mastering the moves you’ll take to centre stage and perform for one last time!
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Nottingham
- Single Ladies
- 90's Dance
- Musical Theatre
- 80's Dance
- Spice Girls
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.