Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Manchester
During a Dance Party Ideas Hen Party in Manchester, What Will You Get Involved in?
Mancunians know how to party, which makes the dance party ideas hen party in Manchester even more enjoyable! Based within a private venue in the city centre, you and the girls will meet and greet your assigned dance instructor and take part in some fun warm ups. You’ll learn a fully choreographed dance routine pieced together by the instructor based around which dance theme you opt for. We have over 30 amazing and well-loved dance themes available such as Cheerleading, 90s, Burlesque, Beyoncé Single Ladies and more. After mastering all the moves and listening to all the iconic tunes from your theme, you’ll put on a final performance to round of the dance class. We can also provide mobile dance hen party ideas so you don't have to leave the comfort of you party house or rented apartment.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction to the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- No experience needed!
- Dance Themes include - Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, ABBA, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boy Band, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix, Can Can, Chicago & More!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Manchester
- Single Ladies
- 90's Dance
- Musical Theatre
- 80's Dance
- Spice Girls
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers / pumps
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class.
Thank you for the organisation and I would definitely recommend your company to anyone wanting to book a hen do! For me though, I hope to be hanging up my chief bridesmaid heels, this was the third time and quite enough for me! But again thanks a lot!
Chocolate Making Workshop, followed by a Beyoncé Dance Party. There were 9 of us altogether, including the mother of the bride and mother of the groom- everyone had a blast.The Chocolate Making Workshop was held in a hotel in the heart of the Northern Quarter- we made truffles dipped and then decorated in chocolate as well as chocolate lollipops.
They were delicious and we were so surprised at the amount we got to take home. The Beyoncé Dance Party was a lot of fun and a great way to get everyone in the mood for a few cocktails.
Both activities were just a five-minute walk from one another and close to all the NQ bars and restaurants. Jay and the team at Funktion made it super easy to book and even called a few days in advance to check if we had any last-minute questions or concerns. Overall, a brilliant hen party experience- we would definitely recommend Funktion to any of our friends - thanks!