Dance Classes for Hen Parties in Glasgow
With a Dance Hen Party in Glasgow, What Will Happen?
Make the last day of freedom for the bride-to-be a truly special occasion by taking all the girls along to a high-energy and extremely fun hen party dance class in Glasgow. Hosted at a city centre venue that’s both spacious and private, you will be met by a dance instructor who will teach you a fully choreographed routine to a theme of your choice! Whether it’s going back to the decade of synthpop on an 80s dance class or hitting the high-kicks on a Burlesque dance class, there’s plenty of themes to choose from. After starting things off with a warm-up, your tutor will teach the group the full routine step-by-step, tailoring the class’ difficulty along the way if need be.
Simply pick from over 40+ different themes and dress to impress before you learn the routine to your favourite pop groups, solo icons or TV shows.
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
Top 10 Hen Party Dance Themes in Glasgow
What to wear
Dress up to the dance party theme, plus some of the dance parties include props and accessories to use during the class. Gym wear, trainers / pumps are perfect.
Thank you we absolutely loved it!! Our dance teacher as lovely and very patient. All the girls really enjoyed it especially the bride who had a ball. Very relaxed but loved coming away actually learning some steps to proper dances haha. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
The Dirty Dancing class was fantastic, the two girls running the class were amazing, got everyone involved and took it at a pace to suit everyone as there was such a wide age range, looking forward to performing the dance at the wedding. I'd highly recommend Funktion to anyone looking for activities for special events, many thanks!