Dance Class & Cocktail Making Hen Party in London
Two fantastic London hen party ideas in one great hen party activity bundle. By booking both the cocktail making hen party and dance class hen party together you'll benefit from great value as well as a fabulous planned day. London cocktail making and dance classes are an ideal combination, ensuring the bride to be has a fabulous time.
This London Hen Party Bundle includes:
- Dance Class Party (any theme)
- Cocktail Making Party
Dance Party Ideas
Your hen do should be a special one, so why not celebrate in style and head over to the capital for the dance party ideas hen party in London!
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Introduction the dance theme you have chosen
- Learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Then put all the moves together for the final performance
- Don’t forget you can singalong as well
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Dance Themes include:
- Beyonce Single Ladies, 80’s, Grease, Burlesque, 90’s, Charleston (1920’s), Belly Dancing, Bollywood, Cheerleading, Dirty Dancing, Irish Dance, Kylie, Madonna, Spice Girls, Strictly, Street, Thriller, Disney, Boyband, Musical Theatre, MTV Divas, Little Mix & more!
- 40+ Dance party themes
- Props used in some classes
- City centre private venues
- Experienced dance instructor
Cocktail Making Class
Get the hen party started, with a London cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
- Fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
There are no reviews yet.