Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Stag Do in Nottingham
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Get behind the bar and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell group toast
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast
- Available at 12noon or 2pm
The whole group will receive a traditional shot and make a toast to the groom to be, before diving into some light nibbles and classic tapas to follow. If you’re looking for something different, with everything you need for a memorable night all in one Cuban themed venue, this Revolución de Cuba cocktail workshop & tapas stag do in Nottingham is perfect for your celebrations.
Sample menu (Please note; menus are seasonal, and also may differ in different locations)
- Tortilla chips with salsa & guacamole
- Serrano ham croquetas
- Charred peppers, tomatoes & capers
- Chicken quesadillas
- Pan fried chorizo
- Patatas bravas
- Cajun cream mushrooms
There are no reviews yet.