Cuban Cocktail Masterclass Stag Do
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Get behind the bar and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell group toast
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast – Starters and mixture of tapas food
- Upgrade to 3 course meal – Just ask for details
Want to spice up your stag do with a totally unique activity? Why not try a Cuban Cocktail Masterclass stag do, and treat your taste buds with some classic Cuban flavours while learning a new skill or two. Kick off the experience with welcome sangria while you meet your trained mixologist and get excited about the masterclass ahead. Then, try your hand with the professional equipment and different ingredients to create some Cuban classics!
The whole group will receive a traditional shot and make a toast to the groom to be, before diving into some light nibbles and classic tapas to follow. If you’re looking for something different, with everything you need for a memorable stag night all in one Cuban themed venue, this Cuban Cocktail Masterclass stag do is perfect for your celebrations.
Sample menu (Please note; menus are seasonal, and also may differ in different locations)
- Tortilla chips with salsa & guacamole
- Serrano ham croquetas
- Charred peppers, tomatoes & capers
- Chicken quesadillas
- Pan fried chorizo
- Patatas bravas
- Cajun cream mushrooms
There are no reviews yet.