Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Stag Do
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Get behind the bar and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell group toast
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast
- Available at 12noon or 2pm
Want to spice up your weekend with a totally unique activity? Why not try a Cuban Cocktail Masterclass stag do, and treat your taste buds with some classic Cuban flavours while learning a new skill or two. Kick off the experience with welcome sangria while you meet your trained mixologist and get excited about the masterclass ahead. Then, try your hand with the professional equipment and different ingredients to create some Cuban classics!
Sample menu (Please note; menus are seasonal, and also may differ in different locations)
- Tortilla chips with salsa & guacamole
- Serrano ham croquetas
- Charred peppers, tomatoes & capers
- Chicken quesadillas
- Pan fried chorizo
- Patatas bravas
- Cajun cream mushrooms
There are no reviews yet.