Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast for Groups in Aberdeen
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Get behind the bar and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell group toast
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast
- Available at 12noon or 2pm
Cocktail making is one of the most popular birthday party activities in the UK, but if you want to spice up your experience and add some culture, why not try this Aberdeen Cuban Cocktail Masterclass birthday party to celebrate your special occasion! This cocktail masterclass birthday party will have you learning some tips and tricks while making your own delicious creations from a selection of Cuban classics, as well as serving up some tasty nibbles and Tapas.
A cocktail mixologist will guide you through your birthday party cocktail masterclass, introducing you to some of the cocktail making equipment before you can really get stuck in with the all the flavours and ingredients. The whole group will receive a festive fedora each to add to the fun, and be served welcome sangria, make a tradition Cuban toast and enjoy some more food to complete the whole birthday party experience!
There are no reviews yet.