Cuban Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party in Milton Keynes
Known as ‘the new town’ of the UK, Milton Keynes has a lot to offer in the way of hen parties, but one of the must-try experiences in this industrial city is the Cuban cocktail masterclass. Take yourself away to the tropical country of Cuba, without burning a hole in your purse! Cocktail making classes are by far one of the most popular hen do activities, but if you fancy some added flare then mixing and shaking your own Cuban cocktails will be right up your street.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Get behind the bar and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell group toast
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast – Starters and mixture of tapas food
- Upgrade to 3 course meal – Just ask for details
Classic cocktail making is one of the most popular hen party activities in the UK, taking all the much needed elements of a hen do and throwing them into one fancy festivity. However, if you want to spice up your experience and add some culture, the vibrant Cuban cocktail masterclass sounds like the way to go for you. Why pay the price of the plane when you can bring a slice of the flamboyant culture right to your doorstep? This unique cocktail making class will have you learning some tips and tricks while making your own delicious creations from a selection of classic Cuban cocktail, a fun way to get a taste of culture and delicious drinks all in the same sitting!
A cocktail mixologist will guide you through your masterclass so you can master the skills, introducing you to some of the cocktail making equipment before you can really get stuck in with the all the flavours and ingredients. While you’re mixing and shaking your own creations, play a few cocktail games and challenges along the way to create a memorable mixology experience. To make sure you get a lot of bang for your buck, the whole group will receive a tasty welcome cocktail each, make a tradition Cuban toast and enjoy some more food to complete the whole experience.
There are no reviews yet.