Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Hen Party in Milton Keynes
Known as ‘the new town’ of the UK, Milton Keynes has a lot to offer in the way of celebrations, but one of the must-try experiences in this industrial city is the Cuban cocktail masterclass. Take yourself away to the tropical country of Cuba, without burning a hole in your purse! Cocktail making classes are by far one of the most popular activities, but if you fancy some added flare then mixing and shaking your own Cuban cocktails will be right up your street.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Then make and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell shot to finish the workshop
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast
- Available at 12noon or 2pm
There are no reviews yet.