Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Hen Party in Cardiff
Amongst other things (we’re talking killer nights out), Cardiff is also home to the Cuban cocktail masterclass that has people talking all over the UK. This unique twist on the already popular activity adds a little spice to any celebration, giving you and the girls a chance to mix and shake some classical Cuban cocktails with a professional. If you’re heading to the Welsh capital and like Pina Colada’s, these fruity and fun cocktail making classes are the perfect option for your last night of freedom.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Then make and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell shot to finish the workshop
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast
- Available at 12noon or 2pm
There are no reviews yet.