Revolución de Cuba - Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Hen Party
What Goes on in a Cuban Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party?
Your hen party is a special occasion, but sometimes the wedding budget doesn’t quite stretch to a glitzy holiday in a faraway land. However, we’ve got just the thing to whisk away your holiday blues and give you a slice of tropical right here in the UK – a Cuban cocktail masterclass! Cuba is renowned for its taste famous taste in drinks, including classics like the fruity Daiquiri and the popular Pina Colada. Head over to a themed bar and sip on some classic Cuban cocktails, all handmade by you and the girls.
- Meet and greet your ‘cuban cantinero’ host
- A welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and products
- Make your own cocktail from some Cuban classic selection
- A selection of Bar Snacks served during the class – including olives, tortillas chips, guacamole and salsa
- Then make and create another cocktail, with the help from the expert bartenders
- Cocktail games and challenges, with some great photo opportunities!
- A farewell shot to finish the workshop
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a lovely tasty tapas feast
- Available at 12noon or 2pm
Who Is The Revolución de Cuba Cocktail Workshop & Tapas Feast Suitable For?
This Cuban cocktail masterclass is suitable for those ages 18 and over due to the use and consumption of alcohol. There are mocktails on hand for those who don’t drink alcohol and dietary requirements can be catered for when given advance notice.
Where Will The Cuban Cocktail Masterclass Be Based?
The Revolución de Cuba cocktail workshop & tapas hen party experience will be based within a city centre Revolución de Cuba venue. With over 15 cities to choose from, there’s bound to be a Cuban themed bar just around the corner from you.