CSI Team Building Activity in Cheltenham
Test your co-workers problem-solving skills in the CSI team building in Cheltenham, a high-pressure event that requires each group to solve the crime of who killed the CEO before it’s too late. Work together through forensic evidence, dust for fingerprints and work with retired Scotland Yard detectives to find the culprit.
- 3 hour long Crime Scene Investigation team building activity created by senior ex Scotland Yard Detectives
- Includes all forensic equipment and materials
- Guests will get to wear body suits, masks and gloves
- Faced with a variety of forensic challenges during the activity
- Forensic challenges include fingerprint removal, blood splatter analysis and more
- Team will get to use FBI software to construct photo fits
- Promotes many benefits such as communication, leadership, collaboration and more
- This activity is suitable for groups ranging from 5-500+ participants
- Will travel to your venue
- Can your team solve the motive, means and method of the murder?
There are no reviews yet.