Corporate Sports Day in Nottingham
Add the old school sports day team building in Nottingham to your agenda and watch as everyone gets involved in the fun and games. Bringing teamwork and a bit of friendly competition together, this event is always an effective one – and definitely a memorable one! Race against the others in a bunch of classics like the bean bag race, hula hoop course and more in order to beat the rest and take home that winning prize at the end of the day.
- Classic school sports day games
- Event Co-ordinator to run the event on the day
- Venue hire included
- Play a variety of sports day games
- All sports day equipment included
- Games could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race etc.
- Prize for the winning group
- Work as a team in a competitive event
- Perfect for both small & large groups
Do You Run Old School Sports Day Team Building in Nottingham for Large Groups?
Yes we do! In fact, teams of over 50 participants will get to play the fantastic Catepillar Run game as an extra on-top of all the other classic games you'll play on the day. We ask for a minimum group size of 10 for this activity, but you're welcome to bring as many people as you want providing that it's above this number.
There are no reviews yet.