Cocktail Masterclass Stag Do in Leicester
Hoping to do something a bit out of the ordinary? Then start off your night out with a fun and interactive cocktail masterclass stag do in Leicester. A great way to kick off a night out in this awesome city, you and the guys will get to sip on a welcome drink each once you arrive at the city centre bar. The activity will be hosted by a professional mixologist, who will run through the process of making a fantastic cocktail from start to finish, giving each of you tips and tricks throughout the session. Once you’re all finished up, you can get sat down in the venue with your new drinks and some food platters to share before heading out on the town!
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktail
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Get the stag do started, with a Leicester cocktail masterclass, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues. If you're partial to a mojito or a cosmopolitan on a night out, then a Leicester cocktail masterclass stag do is the ideal stag do idea. Just watch the bartenders work their magic and learn the tricks of the trade while you enjoy drinking them.
Cocktail masterclass stag parties in Leicester includes a fabulous 90 minute cocktail masterclass with some delicious sharer food platters. The cocktail making stag do begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail making demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, this is the perfect time to take photos. After the cocktail masterclass is over, your group will be shown to some reserved seating, where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
There are no reviews yet.