Cocktail Masterclass Stag Do in Birmingham
We all love a delicious cocktail now and again… but have you lads ever considered making your own? With a cocktail making masterclass stag do in Birmingham, you and the lads will get to mix, shake and stir up a tasty treat for each of you! Led by a professional mixologist, each of you guys will get the chance to use all the bar equipment, spirits, mixers and extras needed to make some of your favourite drinks. The mixologist will run through some quick and hilarious games with you throughout the activity before you lads get sat down to enjoy some food platters and your newly created cocktail.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktail
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Get the stag do started, with a Birmingham cocktail masterclass, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues. If you're partial to a mojito or a cosmopolitan on a night out, then a Birmingham cocktail masterclass stag do is the ideal stag do idea. Just watch the bartenders work their magic and learn the tricks of the trade while you enjoy drinking them.
Cocktail masterclass stag parties in Birmingham includes a fabulous 90 minute cocktail masterclass with some delicious sharer food platters. The cocktail making stag do begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail making demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, this is the perfect time to take photos. After the cocktail masterclass is over, your group will be shown to some reserved seating, where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
There are no reviews yet.