Leicester Cocktail Masterclass & Meal for Groups
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use of bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- FOLLOWED BY 2 COURSE MEAL
This is an enjoyable party combination with a cocktail masterclass & meal birthday party in Leicester. The party starts with a cocktail masterclass followed by a delicious meal creating a wonderful afternoon or evening and a lasting memory of the birthday party for the bride to be.
Our birthday party girls will be greeted with a cocktail on arrival birthday taken over to your own bar to take part in the birthday party cocktail making class. The cocktail masterclass begins with an introduction to your bartender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail demonstration the party group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails. This is the perfect time to get those birthday party memories on photo or on video. Once the cocktail masterclass has come to the end, you will be shown to your reserved tables to finish of your cocktails and relax while your meal is served.
Sample Menu (Please note: menus are seasonal, and also may differ in different locations)
- Cumberland Sausages and Mash - with roasted red onions and a rich red wine gravy.
- Half Glazed BBQ Rack of Ribs - with salted fries and Asian slaw.
- Classic Caesar Salad - with crisp cos lettuce, croutons, shaved Grano Padano, anchovies and Caesar dressing.
- Chick Pea and Spinach Curry - with steamed rice and naan bread.
- British Beef Burger 6oz - British beef burger in a toasted brioche bun, with fries.
- Classic Chicken Burger - Chargrilled chicken breast in a toasted brioche bun, with fries.
- Hot Chocolate Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Caramelised Banana Waffles with caramel sauce and a vanilla ice cream.
There are no reviews yet.