Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Hen Party
What Happens on a Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Hen Party?
During a cocktail masterclass & meal hen party you and the girls will be able to learn exactly what goes on behind the bar when cocktails are made. Start by heading inside and meeting your trained mixologist who will host the event. They will be there waiting with a welcome drink for you all and then you can go onto learning how to mix and shake together a variety of different cocktails using equipment like mixers, shakers and muddlers. Once you’ve made your drinks you can then move onto enjoying a delicious 2 course meal!
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use of bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a 2-course meal
Where is the Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Based?
The cocktail masterclass & meal hen party will be based in a city centre bar or restaurant. We always ensure that they’re based in a prime location so that once the event is over you will be able to go off to the next bar or club and make a night of it!
What is Included in the Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Hen Party?
Your cocktail masterclass & meal hen party will include a welcome drink each, the chance to make 2-3 cocktails each behind the bar with all the correct equipment and then also a delicious 2 course meal at the end of the event!
Extra Info (if applicable):
- All menus are seasonal and may differ between locations. For a sample menu, contact our events managers for more details
- Can upgrade to a 3-course meal, simply contact our events managers for more details
I was slightly worried as being an older crowd how they would be able to handle their spirits! The venue available in Brighton were friendly, adapted to our needs well, gave the older ones water and put nobody under pressure. A great day was had by all and everyone phrased the organisation behind it all. After cocktail making, some a bit more red faced than others, food was provided to soak up the alcohol. The food and drinks were of a high quality and much nicer than the evening meal I had organised later on that night.
I would highly recommend Funktion Events to anyone as I don't think I would be able to find better customer service or value for money elsewhere.
Thank you to the team for being brilliant. The bride, fellow hens and I are all really impressed and will return on the next party we arrange.