VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Brighton Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Hen Party
- From £42.50 pp
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Fun & Games
- Enjoy a 2 Course Meal
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 2-3 hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
This is an enjoyable party combination with a cocktail masterclass & meal hen party in Brighton. The party starts with a cocktail masterclass followed by a delicious meal creating a wonderful afternoon or evening and a lasting memory of the hen party for the bride to be.
Our hen party girls will be greeted with a cocktail on arrival then taken over to your own bar to take part in the hen party cocktail making class. The cocktail masterclass begins with an introduction to your bartender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail demonstration the party group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails. This is the perfect time to get those hen party memories on photo or on video. Once the cocktail materclass has come to the end, you will be shown to your reserved tables to finish of your cocktails and relax while your meal is served.
Sample Menu (Please note: menus are seasonal, and also may differ in different locations)
- Cumberland Sausages and Mash - with roasted red onions and a rich red wine gravy.
- Half Glazed BBQ Rack of Ribs - with salted fries and Asian slaw.
- Classic Caesar Salad - with crisp cos lettuce, croutons, shaved Grano Padano, anchovies and Caesar dressing.
- Chick Pea and Spinach Curry - with steamed rice and naan bread.
- British Beef Burger 6oz - British beef burger in a toasted brioche bun, with fries.
- Classic Chicken Burger - Chargrilled chicken breast in a toasted brioche bun, with fries.
- Hot Chocolate Brownie with vanilla ice cream.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Caramelised Banana Waffles with caramel sauce and a vanilla ice cream.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use of bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- FOLLOWED BY 2 COURSE MEAL
I was slightly worried as being an older crowd how they would be able to handle their spirits! The venue available in Brighton were friendly, adapted to our needs well, gave the older ones water and put nobody under pressure. A great day was had by all and everyone phrased the organisation behind it all. After cocktail making, some a bit more red faced than others, food was provided to soak up the alcohol. The food and drinks were of a high quality and much nicer than the evening meal I had organised later on that night.
I would highly recommend Funktion Events to anyone as I don't think I would be able to find better customer service or value for money elsewhere.
Thank you to the team for being brilliant. The bride, fellow hens and I are all really impressed and will return on the next party we arrange.