Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Hen Party in Brighton
What Goes on in a Cocktail Masterclass & Meal Hen Party in Brighton?
Learn a new skill on your hen party in Brighton with the amazing cocktail masterclass & meal experience. This hands on activity will see you and the girls in an epic bar learning how to muddle together your own tasty cocktails with the helping hand of a trained bartender. You’ll learn the ins and outs of mixology, use professional equipment and fresh ingredients along the way. To top it all off, there will be a tasty meal for all the girls to tuck into to fuel them up for the celebrations ahead.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use of bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Followed by a 2-course meal
Extra Info (if applicable):
- All menus are seasonal and may differ between locations. For a sample menu, contact our events managers for more details
- Can upgrade to a 3-course meal, simply contact our events managers for more details
I was slightly worried as being an older crowd how they would be able to handle their spirits! The venue available in Brighton were friendly, adapted to our needs well, gave the older ones water and put nobody under pressure. A great day was had by all and everyone phrased the organisation behind it all. After cocktail making, some a bit more red faced than others, food was provided to soak up the alcohol. The food and drinks were of a high quality and much nicer than the evening meal I had organised later on that night.
I would highly recommend Funktion Events to anyone as I don't think I would be able to find better customer service or value for money elsewhere.
Thank you to the team for being brilliant. The bride, fellow hens and I are all really impressed and will return on the next party we arrange.