VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Reading Cocktail Making Hen Party
- From £27.50 pp
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
Primarily known for its festivals, Reading is also a great place to party and an even better place to celebrate your journey into married life. If you’re looking for an experience that’s a little more unique and definitely a lot of fun for all the girls, then a Reading cocktail making hen party is the way to go. The perfect cross between classy and boozy, you’re bound to make some fun memories with your friends while creating some delicious cocktails.
"We had loads of giggles and our cocktails were really tasty, thanks!"
Everything is done for you with the Reading cocktail making hen party, so all you need to do is find the venue and have an epic last night of freedom. As soon as you arrive, your hen do can truly begin with a welcome drink on arrival and your very own bartender to greet you and get started. After a short and sweet introduction to all the equipment you’ll be using, some of the flavours and a few taste tests – it’s time to get into creating!
Throughout your Reading cocktail making hen party, your bartender will be on hand to pass you a few tips and tricks to perfecting your cocktails, as well as play some fun and games (some with shots) to keep everyone entertained and in the party spirit. Everyone in your hen group will have plenty of time to create 2-3 cocktails each, practicing your new skills and adding new flavours to make the perfect drink for you.
The Reading cocktail making hen party doesn’t end there, once you’re all finished actually making the cocktails, you’ll have some time to drink them and taste each other’s in some reserved seating. While you’re laughing, chatting and drinking, you’ll all be served a few light sharing platters full of hot and cold foods to pick at (and maybe help that tipsy feeling)! If you fancy feeling more full, you can always upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal and really make the most of the experience.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Reading Hen Party bundles
Reading Hen Party weekend packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife
There are no reviews yet.