VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Leeds Cocktail Making Hen Party
- From £27.50 pp
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
Leeds is renowned amongst hen parties as being the place to go for a wild hen night like no other, but if you fancy adding a bit of class (and deliciousness) to your hen party celebrations, a Leeds cocktail making hen party experience is the way to go. Learn some savvy new skills as you taste classic flavours, daring drinks and many a shot in a 2-hour session to remember. Being one of our most popular hen party activities, it’s not hard to see why hens rave about this boozy evening with the girls.
"We had loads of giggles and our cocktails were really tasty, thanks!"
Arrive at your Leeds cocktail making hen party central venue and be greeted by a welcome drink to kick off the night, before making your way to the bar and meeting your very own mixologist. All our bartenders are professionally trained, so prepare to learn a few tips and tricks of the trade while you indulge in your very own cocktails! Before you begin creating some unique concoctions, the bartender will go through an introduction of the equipment and flavours so you can decide what you like best – and what you fancy using first.
Then, get stuck into the Leeds cocktail making hen party! Mix, shake and muddle with the bartender on hand to help you choose the tastiest flavours. All the girls will have the chance to make 2-3 cocktails each and of course, drink them. Whether you’re a large or small group, everyone can get stuck in to this experience, creating great photo opportunities and even better memories for the bride to be.
When you’re all finished creating, find your reserved seating and finish off your, hopefully delicious, cocktails and have a chat about the hen party plans ahead. While you’re catching up, you’ll be given a few light sharing platters to enjoy amongst your hen group to soak up all the alcohol! The platters include a variety of hot and cold foods, and are just enough to tide you over for a wild hen night out, or to keep you full while you take part in your next activity.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Leeds Hen Party bundles
Leeds Hen Party weekend packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry & Booths
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife
- From £172.00 pp
I couldn’t believe the buffet that was included, there was so much food. It really made the start to my night and everyone enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend cocktail making to anyone going on a hen do.
It all made my hen night a weekend to remember, get booking guys and girls, you wont regret it. Thanks again to all at Funktion Events, we all had a great time.
I would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a party - a brilliant weekend from start to finish and we all had such fun.
Thanks again we had a ball