Cocktail Making Class Hen Party in Leeds
Leeds is probably one of the number one cities for hen parties and there is no questioning why, it has amazing nightlife and amazing activities. Including the cocktail making hen party in Leeds where you and the girls can take to the bar and experience what it’s like being cocktail connoisseurs. Shake and stir your way through the evening as you enjoy a few cocktails each in celebration of the hen’s single days. It’s also a great way to start the big hen night out! But the real question is, are you a strawberry daiquiri lover or a martini?
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
All of our bartenders are professionally trained and will play some games with you, so you won’t have trouble learning all their tips and tricks to create some killer cocktails! After a short and sweet introduction to all the equipment you’ll get your hands on, it’s time to have a go. All the girls will get a turn at using the mixers, strainers and muddlers to make their favourite cocktails, both fruity or sour. Each of your group will have time to make 2-3 cocktails each in the cocktail making hen party, and of course drink them all.
Once you’ve finished mixing your concoctions, head over to some reserved seating where you can finish off your delicious drinks and maybe have a little sip of each-others. So you don’t leave too tipsy for the hen night ahead, this cocktail making hen party experience also includes a bit of food – perfect stomach lining! Enjoy a brilliant Leeds hen party activity. There will be a variety of light sharer platters for your group with a mixture of hot and cold foods. If you want to add to the experience, why not upgrade to a two or three course meal?
I couldn’t believe the buffet that was included, there was so much food. It really made the start to my night and everyone enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend cocktail making to anyone going on a hen do.
Leeds Hen Party Bundles
Leeds Hen Party Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife