Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party in Edinburgh
During an Edinburgh Cocktail Making Hen Party, What Happens?
Celebrate the bride-to-be’s final days of freedom the right way with a whole lot of cocktails, VIP treatment and the teachings of a professional mixologist. Upon stumbling into the allocated city centre venue, you’ll be shown to a private area of the bar where your group can watch and learn as an expert goes through all the steps to make a cocktail. Once you’ve all got the gist, everyone gets to make their own and even have the chance to make some more of your favourites. You’ll use professional equipment and tools to make anything from a strawberry daiquiri to a classic woo woo. If you fancy a party at home, opt for a mobile cocktail making hen party instead!
- Interactive fun cocktail making class
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails to share
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- A reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food
- Plus some fully loaded nachos served during the class
- UPGRADE from nachos to a Buffet for an extra £7.50pp
- UPGRADE from nachos to a 2 Course Meal (mains & desserts) for an extra £11pp
Thanks to Funktion Events for organising my weekend. I can totally recommend the restaurants, the food was fantastic, good value and the service superb. The hen party accessories provided direct from Funktion were really good fun and great quality, especially my brides package, the veil with the dinky pink horns was really pretty and the sparkly, pink fluffy wand came in really useful over the weekend. The group meal on the Saturday was really good and I can totally recommend the drinks pre-paid packages through Funktion which were excellent value.
We all had such a good time, we are talking about making this an annual event, so I will be back in touch next year!