Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party in Cambridge
What to Look Forward to on a Cambridge Cocktail Making Class Hen Party?
You can look forward to heaps of banter, booze, buffet food and behind the bar action on the cocktail making class hen party in Cambridge. To kickstart the boozy fun, you will be greeted with a welcome drink on arrival to the city centre bar. However, we can offer a mobile cocktail making hen party at your venue too. There you will be introduced to a trained bartender who will run your cocktail making class and show you the ins and outs behind the art of mixology.
Everyone will then get their turn to hop behind the bar and use the provided professional equipment and ingredients to muddle, mix, shake and strain their own delicious cocktails. After completing the class, you will make your way to a reserved area in the bar where you can finish off your drinks as you tuck into a tasty platter of food.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask