Cocktail Masterclass Hen Party in Brighton
What do you do on a Cocktail Making Hen Party in Brighton?
On a cocktail making hen party in Brighton you and the girls will have the chance to shake up your own variety of different cocktails. In a city centre bar and with a trained cocktail mixologist you will be given all the ingredients and equipment you need to get creative behind the bar. In pairs you will be able to go up and use mixers, shakers, stirrers, vodka, gin and fruit to garnish so that you can create your own cocktail creation. There will also be games and food included in this experience, it’s the perfect way to start the night! But if you are wanting to stay indoors we also offer a mobile cocktail making hen party that might be more suited to you and the girls.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
I was slightly worried as being an older crowd how they would be able to handle their spirits! The venue available in Brighton were friendly, adapted to our needs well, gave the older ones water and put nobody under pressure. A great day was had by all and everyone phrased the organisation behind it all. After cocktail making, some a bit more red faced than others, food was provided to soak up the alcohol. The food and drinks were of a high quality and much nicer than the evening meal I had organised later on that night. I would highly recommend Funktion Events to anyone as I don't think I would be able to find better customer service or value for money elsewhere.
Thank you to the team for being brilliant. The bride, fellow hens and I are all really impressed and will return on the next party we arrange.