Cocktail Making for Groups in Bristol
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
Get the birthday party started, with a Bristol cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues. If you're partial to a mojito or a cosmopolitan on a night out and feel inspired by the famous foursome ladies from Sex and the City, a Bristol cocktail making birthday party is the ideal birthday party idea. Just watch the bartenders work their magic and learn the tricks of the trade while you enjoy drinking them.
Cocktail making birthday parties in Bristol includes a fabulous 90 minute cocktail making class with some delicious sharer food platters. The cocktail making birthday party begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail making demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, this is the perfect time to take photos. After the cocktail making class is over, your group will be shown to some reserved seating, where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
There are no reviews yet.