Clay Pigeon Shooting Stag Do
- Hold and fire shotguns
- Receive expert one to one coaching
- Variety of shot options
- All equipment included
- Friendly competition between the group
- Rare chance to fire a live weapon
Why Should You Choose a Clay Pigeon Shooting Stag Do?
Clay pigeon shooting is a classic activity that brings all the lads together for a fun and competitive experience that’s both unique and perfect for all the thrill-seeking lads out there! First of all, you’ll have an experienced instructor to show you how to handle these powerful firearms, and they’ll be able to help if you run into any trouble. Secondly, this activity is an addictive pastime which you’ll find out when you hit your first clay target.
What Do you Get With the Clay Pigeon Shooting Stag Do?
- A trained professional will teach you how to hold and fire the shotgun as well as show you the correct stance you need to take when firing
- Clays will be launched in a number of different ways, testing how well you can follow targets at different heights/speeds
- Friendly competition between all the lads in the group
- Perfect for banter; You'll get to see who the sharpshooters are and who aren't!
- Situated outside towns/cities - Gives you some time to spend outdoors in the fresh air!
You’ll each get a turn to step into the ‘trap’ where you guys will have to prepare your stance and get ready to fire! As you’ll get to see each other shoot you can see who the real sharpshooters are and who aren’t, making for epic banter. To top it all off, these activities, more often than not, take place at venues away from built-up areas, so it’s a great opportunity to get the lads out into the fresh air and to take in some scenic views.
Thoroughly enjoyed our weekend no bad comments from anyone in the group all left totally satisfied and would love to go away again.
The amount of fun we had exceeded the price we paid, by a long way!
Compared to some of the shambles activity days I have been on, this was very professionally run. I think you have done a good job to team up with them.
The shooting was spot on, we all had 25 clays and the people taking the event were prompt, friendly and helpful.
The shooters bar food was fantastic, everyone enjoyed their burgers and the challenge was a big challenge which we were unable to complete but good non the less.