Chocolate Making Team Activity in Durham
The following features are included in the Chocolate Making team building in Durham:
A tasty treat for all your colleagues and something that they will all love is the Chocolate Making team building in Durham. What better way to have some fun together than with an activity that involves food? With a professional host to guide you along the way, you will be able to mould and design your very own chocolate treats together.
- Interactive chocolate making workshop making fresh cream truffles and giant chocolate slabs
- Kick off with fun facts
- Each table will be bursting with honeycomb, white chocolate flakes, ginger bread sugar, molten chocolate and other delicious surprises
- Chocolatier will show you how to make a personalised giant chocolate slab using oodles of decorations and professional dipping forks to create marbled effects
- Guests will then work in pairs to mix, pipe, dip and decorate fresh cream truffles
- Chocolatier will demonstrate some fabulous chocolate creations
- Chance to sample plenty of indulgent tasters along the way
- Each participate will go away with their very own handmade creations (including the giant slab and at least 15 handmade chocolates), wrapped up in lovely ribbon tied bags
- Event duration is 2 hours
There are no reviews yet.