Chicago Dance Hen Party
Lights, camera, action! C’mon kids we’re gunna paint the town with a Chicago dance hen party. This is the perfect activity for our Broadway babes looking for a unique activity. If you’re a big fan of the film then you’re sure to love this dance class. It will take you right back to the era of prohibition of fame, fortune and vice, creating the perfect musical filled with comedy, crime and jazz hands! There are 16 musical numbers within the film one of the best being “All That Jazz” and you girls have the chance to put on your very own performance to some of the best song and dance routines it has.
- Learn a fully choreographed sexy & sassy dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some intricate dance moves and hand movements
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to a medley of tracks such as ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
- Dress to impress in flirty flapper fashion to razzle-dazzle like the divine Roxie Hart and Velma Kelly
We were very mixed ages from 30 something to 70 and we all enjoyed trying to get our routine together.
We were rubbish but we had the greatest laugh trying. I have told loads of people about Funktion events. Thanks again!