Chicago Dance for Groups in Oxford
- Learn a fully choreographed sexy & sassy dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some intricate dance moves and hand movements
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to a medley of tracks such as ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Our Oxford Chicago dance class birthday party offers a true sexy, sassy and stylish dance class party. Dress to impress in flirty flapper fashion to razzle-dazzle like the divine Roxie Hart and Velma Kelly. Decked out with bowler hat, you will be dancing to the smash hit soundtrack ‘All That Jazz’.
Taking you back to the prohibition era of fame, fortune and vice, in this Oxford Chicago dance class birthday party, you will learn some complex dance moves and hand movements to create a routine in true Bob ‘father of theatrical jazz dance’ Fosse style. During the Oxford Chicago dance class birthday party you will experience great laughs and memories as well as some great dance moves to take home with you. This is a hot favourite for birthday parties who like a bit of razzle dazzle.
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)Dress to impress in flirty flapper fashion to razzle-dazzle like the divine Roxie Hart and Velma Kelly
There are no reviews yet.