Charleston Dance Class for Groups in Cambridge
- Learn a fun vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn steps to the ragtime-jazz music
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Uses both swaying arms and the fast movement of the feet.
- Then put all the moves together to a final performance
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
During your Cambridge Charleston 1920’s dance class birthday party you will learn vintage classic Charleston steps. The Charleston dance uses both swaying arms and the fast movement of the feet. You’ll learn some basic Charleston iconic steps whilst the ragtime-jazz music keeps everyone smiling. To make the birthday party dance class more fun get the birthday party girls to dressing up maybe wearing, fringed flapper dresses, blacks and reds, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls, red lipstick.
During the Charleston dance class birthday party, the group will learn a full Charleston dance routine, and your birthday party group will be able to show off their new move at every occasion, including the wedding reception. Charleston is just one of our fabulous dance party themes we have for your birthday party to choose from.
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers/ pumps. Dress up wearing, fringed flapper dresses, blacks and reds, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls, red lipstick.
There are no reviews yet.