Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Lincoln
Get into the 1920’s swing of things with a fabulous Charleston dance hen party in Lincoln, a new take on daytime activities. A dance class in itself is a fun and light-hearted way to break the ice over the weekend, but if your budding bride is a fan of all things vintage – Charleston might be just the dance for you! For an hour or so, your very own dance instructor will introduce you to some classic Charleston dance moves, all to the beat of ragtime jazz music. With a few moves under your belt, throw the whole thing into a fully choreographed routine that all the girls can get involved with (even if you’re known for having two left feet).
- Learn a fun vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn steps to the ragtime-jazz music
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Uses both swaying arms and the fast movement of the feet.
- Then put all the moves together to a final performance
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
This 1920s dance become popular within the United states in 1923. It was first performed to a song called ‘The Charleston’ in the Broadway show ‘Runnin’ Wild’. Of course realistically we wouldn’t want to live in an era that banned alcohol but we can’t deny all us girls love the look of the parties in the 1920s. The movements are very quick paced but ridiculously fun. With a Charleston dance hen party, you will have the chance to learn a fully choreographed dance to classic 20’s jazz music. This theme is definitely in our most popular dance party themes.
During your Charleston 1920’s dance class hen party you will learn vintage classic Charleston steps. The Charleston dance uses both swaying arms and the fast movement of the feet. You’ll learn some basic Charleston iconic steps whilst swinging and swaying along to some ragtime-jazz music keeps everyone smiling. jazz music and become a Charleston dance expert by the end. This theme is becoming increasingly popular amongst brides. If you’re a lover of all things vintage, then you’ll enjoy this Charleston dance party. So ladies grab your red lippy on and put on feathered head bands and start swaying.
- Gym wear, trainers/ pumps
- Dress up wearing, fringed flapper dresses, blacks and reds, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls, red lipstick.
There are no reviews yet.