Challenge 100 Team Building in York
Add some fast-paced excitement to your day with the competitive challenge 100 team building in York. This fully managed event first splits the room into teams before the activity begins, where teams will need to choose which challenges to tackle based on how many points each one is worth. Testing teams’ time-keeping, problem solving and collaboration skills plus many more, each task must be completed as fast as possible. Another opportunity for teams to earn points, a scavenger hunt will start when the bell is rung throughout the day, taking place around the edge of the room!
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.