Challenge 100 Team Event in Watford
Looking for an activity that will give your colleagues the opportunity to showcase and develop a variety of abilities and soft skills? Then you should be looking at the Challenge 100 team building in Watford. Not only are communication and collaboration skills essential to being successful in this task, but the added pressure of the clock means that time-keeping abilities are vital in order to complete this workshop as well as possible.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.