Challenge 100 Team Building in Portsmouth
Put all of your team’s skills to the test with a fun and competitive day of tasks with the challenge 100 team building in Portsmouth. A fully managed event that teams of all shapes, sizes and abilities can take part in, the day will start off with each team receiving a booklet of challenges and a box of tools to help with completing them. Teams will get to choose which challenges to tackle, with each being worth different points, depending on each team members’ strengths and weaknesses. Testing mental agility, common sense and intelligence, each team must complete challenges as fast as possible to earn the most points. To add an extra level of difficulty to the activity, a scavenger hunt bell will ring every so often, triggering a hunt around the room!
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.