Challenge 100 Team Building in Milton Keynes
Give your co-workers the chance to showcase their abilities and get creative with the challenge 100 team building in Milton Keynes. A workshop that consists of challenges that focus heavily on mental agility, intelligence and common sense, each group will need to decide which tasks to attempt based on difficulty and worth in points before racing against the clock to complete them. Each group will also need to take part in a scavenger hunt in the room when the bell rings indeterminately throughout the activity, adding an extra layer of difficulty to the day.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.