Challenge 100 Team Building in Aberdeen
See if your team have got what it takes in order to take on the challenge 100 team building in Aberdeen. This activity will put your team’s mental and physical skills to the test in an ultimate race against the clock. Your team will need to work together in groups and choose their tasks wisely in order to be successful and crowned the winners at the end of the activity. To make things even more intense, a bell will occasionally ring to spark a mini scavenger hunt around the room.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.