Chain Reaction Team Building in Chester
If you’re planning on holding your team away day in this quint, roman walled city then make sure you give your team an unforgettable activity to take part in with our chain reaction team building in Chester. An ideal icebreaker, this particular activity will have everyone laughing and working together as they create an impressive chain reaction.
- Use creative skill and solve problems
- Start with a briefing as to how the day will run
- Teams must work together to build the ultimate chain reaction
- Each team will design and build their own section of the overall challenge
- Even though you’re working in individual teams you must ultimately work collectively together to complete the challenge.
- Fully managed event
- Inclusive team building activity
- Each team will prove whether their teamwork element has paid off as in the final test, if it all works, your chain reaction will set off a confetti canon!
At the beginning of the day you and your colleagues will be split into team’s dependant on size and given a briefing about how the chain reaction team building day will run by your very own host. Each team will need to work together to build a colour coded contraption which will need to interlink into the other team’s sections to build the ultimate chain reaction. Your teams will need to work as separate groups but also need to communicate with other teams to make sure that the whole story will come together perfectly.
Don’t worry! There will be clues and challenges thrown in along the way that teams will also need to complete in order to successfully build their chain. Your team will have plenty of time to practice before putting all the stories together at the end of your chain reaction team building experience, and if all goes well then there will be a dramatic finale. Our Chain Reaction team building event is a fun way of bringing teams together to design and create a section of the final chain reaction. It’s the perfect opportunity to improve working relationships, get those brains working and boost your staff’s confidence.
There are no reviews yet.